AMBROSIA BOOKS Australia
: Antiquarian and out of print books.
- All prices are stated in Australian dollars. For up-to-date currency conversion,
- We accept payment by VISA and MASTERCARD. Please quote name, number and expiry date. Bank transfers are also accepted.
- Credit cards are preferred but cheques in AUSTRALIAN
DOLLARS drawn on Australian banks are accepted. Bank cheques in foreign currencies
can be negotiated by agreement but a fairly large currency conversion fee
- Payment in advance is required except for known
- All books guaranteed as described. Returns are accepted if notification
is received within one week.
- Returns should be well packed and purchaser is responsible for postage.
- Postage/packing is extra and charged at cost. Ask for a quote - standard Australia Post rates apply.
- Insurance can be arranged by request but it is expensive. Australia Post
is generally secure and efficient.
Why not add this web site to your list of
Favourites (in MS Internet Explorer) or BookMarks (in Netscape Navigator)? That way you won't have to type http://www.ambrosiabooks.com every time you visit us!
For Netscape/Mozilla : Select Bookmarks.
For Internet Explorer : select Add to Favorites then click OK.
If you need more information, email us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
|AMBROSIA BOOKS, 457 DARLING ST,
BALMAIN, NSW, 2041, AUSTRALIA. (Proprietor : Jan Aitkin)
International-(612) or Australian area code-(02) 9810 5130, BACK-UP PHONE
|Email email@example.com World Wide